Five steps you can take to help reverse the obesity epidemic.
1. Learn the facts. Obesity is extremely common and its causes are complex. The Campaign gives you information about obesity’s unsustainable costs and policy solutions to promote healthy weight.Learn more about our priorities here.
2. Know your BMI (body mass index). Like blood pressure, BMI is a vital sign -- the simplest, clearest measurement of healthy weight. Usetools from the National Institutes of Health to track your BMI and talk to your doctor about your results.
3. Stay informed. Sign up for our weekly Obesity News Summary and Action Alerts. Stay current on the issues and our progress. (Get ideas for promoting healthy weight at home, too.)
4. Get Involved. Our email alerts let you know about important policies to help America get on track to a healthy weight. We’ll give you simple tools to help you promote a healthier America.
5. Support the Campaign to End Obesity. Our work is made possible through your tax-deductible contributions. Help us advance America’s journey to healthy weight.